The Northbound 405 will be Closed
Between National and Santa Monica Boulevards
Overnight on April 7th and 9th
The I-405 Sepulveda Pass Improvements Project contractor is planning to close the northbound I-405 in West Los Angeles from National Boulevard to Santa Monica Boulevard to facilitate formal walk-throughs of the roadway project area in preparation for upcoming lane re-striping activities and night, .
Closure information is as follows:
- The night of Monday, April 7: , April 8
- The night of : , April 10
Ramps will be closed as early as , and lanes will begin to close at
- Westbound I-10 to Northbound I-405 connector
- Eastbound I-10 to Northbound I-405 connector
- Olympic Boulevard/Pico Boulevard Northbound I-405 on-ramp
(on Cotner Avenue)
From Westbound I-10: Exit Bundy North, turn right to Northbound Bundy Drive, turn right on Eastbound Santa Monica Boulevard, and turn left to enter the Northbound I-405 at the Santa Monica Boulevard on-ramp.
From Eastbound I-10: Exit at Overland Avenue off-ramp, turn right to Northbound Overland, turn left to Westbound Pico Boulevard, turn right to Northbound Sepulveda Boulevard, turn right to Eastbound Wilshire Boulevard, and turn right to enter the Northbound I-405 at the Eastbound Wilshire Boulevard on-ramp.
What to expect:
· Work is dependent on favorable weather conditions.
· Emergency access will be maintained at all times.
Thanks to Joe Armstrong for the graphic.
Thanks to Metro for the update.
This page has been edited since the original posting.