Detours for the 120-day closure.
- A 120-day closure of the Sunset Boulevard off-ramp from the northbound 405 begins tonight (Friday, Aug. 2) at 8 p.m. It is scheduled to reopen on Dec. 1. The ramp is being demolished and rebuilt.
- Sunset Boulevard will be closed from 10 p.m. tonight until 7 a.m. Saturday between Church and Thurston.
- The on-ramp from Sunset Boulevard to the north 405 will be closed tonight at 8 p.m. and every night from 10 p.m. until 6 a.m. between tonight and Aug. 23.
- Sepulveda Boulevard will be closed between Church and Montana tonight and Saturday night from 10 p.m. until 8 a.m. the following mornings. On Sunday night and continuing until Saturday, August 10, the closures will be every night from 10 p.m. until 6 a.m. the next morning.
Westbound Sunset Detour
- Daytime: Northbound I-405 off-ramp to westbound Wilshire Bl, to northbound Sepulveda Bl, to eastbound Sepulveda Way, to westbound Sunset Blvd.
- Alternate: Moraga Dr off-ramp, to southbound Sepulveda Bl, right on Church Ln to Sunset Blvd. (14’-6” height restriction at Church Bridge)
- Nighttime: Northbound I-405 off-ramp to westbound Wilshire Bl, right on northbound San Vicente Bl, right onto north Barrington Av, left onto westbound Sunset Blvd.
Eastbound Sunset Detour
NB I-405 off-ramp to eastbound Wilshire Bl, to northbound Veteran Av to eastbound Sunset Blvd.
Existing Conditions During 120-Day Closure
- Sepulveda Way acceleration lane will remain open as is
- Sepulveda Bl and Church Ln intersection will see lane reduction and height restriction
- Temporary false work bent at median will be added at Bronwood and Sepulveda; left-turn restrictions will apply
- Sepulveda Bl will operate at full capacity in peak directions during peak hours
- Sepulveda Bl off-peak hours configuration will be one lane in each direction from Montana Av to Moraga Dr.
Thanks Steve Chiotakis for the meme!