The NB 405 Completely Closed Tonight
Between Santa Monica Boulevard and Wilshire Boulevard in West Los Angeles
, March 14
The I-405 Sepulveda Pass Improvements Project contractor is scheduled to conduct a full northbound I-405 freeway closure tonight from Saturday, This closure will facilitate the re-striping of lanes, and work at the freeway median.
Closure information is as follows:
- Ramps start closing as early as
- Lanes will begin to close at
- Northbound Santa Monica on-ramp
- Northbound Olympic/Pico on-ramp at Cotner
- The northbound I-405 will be accessible from the eastbound Wilshire northbound on-ramp
Detour: From the northbound I-405, exit at Santa Monica Boulevard, turn right to eastbound Santa Monica Boulevard, turn left to northbound Sepulveda Boulevard, turn right to eastbound Wilshire Boulevard and turn right onto the northbound I-405 on-ramp.
Thanks to Metro for the info and to Joe Armstrong for the image