The 405 will be closed.
Expect a full closure at different times on the 405 - in both directions through the Sepulveda Pass tomorrow night,Thursday, January 16.
One direction of the freeway will be maintained at all times.
Full closure from Valley Vista Boulevard to the southbound Skirball Center Drive on-ramp on the night of Friday.
Northbound I- 405:
Full closure from Getty Center Drive to the northbound Skirball Center Drive on-ramp on the night of Friday.
Full closure from northbound Skirball Center Drive off-ramp to Sepulveda Boulevard on the night of Friday.
Ramps within the project area will be closed beginning at Lane closures will begin at
- US 101 southbound connector to I-405 south
- US 101 northbound connector to I-405 south
- Southbound Burbank Boulevard on-ramp·
- Southbound Ventura Boulevard on- and off-ramps
- Southbound Valley Vista Boulevard on- and off-ramps
- Southbound Skirball Center Drive on- and off-ramps·
- Northbound Sunset Boulevard on-ramp·
- Northbound Moraga Drive on-ramp
- Northbound Getty Center on-ramp·
- Northbound Skirball Center Drive on and off-ramps
From I-405 south: exit Burbank Boulevard, travel east to Sepulveda Boulevard, and southbound on Sepulveda Boulevard to the southbound Getty Center Drive on-ramp.
From I-405 north: exit Getty Center Dr off-ramp and travel north on Sepulveda Boulevard to the northbound I-405 on-ramp at Greenleaf Street.
From Skirball Bridge: going south: south on Sepulveda Boulevard to the I-405 southbound Getty on-ramp; going north: north on Sepulveda Boulevard to the northbound I-405 on-ramp at Greenleaf Street.
Work is dependent on favorable weather conditions.