Southbound I-405 Closure Between US 101 and Getty Center Dr. Planned Night,
A full southbound I-405 closure from the 101 in Sherman Oaks to Getty Center Dr tomorrow night – through morning,
- · Ramps begin closing at
- · Lanes begin closing at
- The US 101 southbound connector to the southbound I-405
- US 101 northbound connector to the southbound I-405
- · Southbound Burbank Boulevard on-ramp
- · Southbound Ventura Boulevard on- and off-ramps
- Southbound Valley Vista Boulevard on- and off-ramps
- · Southbound Skirball Center Drive on- and off-ramps
From I-405 south: exit Burbank Boulevard, travel east to Sepulveda Boulevard, and southbound on Sepulveda Boulevard to the southbound Getty Center Drive on-ramp.
From US 101 south: exit Van Nuys Boulevard, south on Van Nuys Boulevard, west on Ventura Boulevard, south on Sepulveda Boulevard to the southbound Getty Center Drive on-ramp.
From US 101 north: take I-405 northbound and exit Burbank Boulevard, east on Burbank Boulevard, south on Sepulveda Boulevard to the southbound Getty Center Drive on-ramp.
What to expect:
· Work is dependent on favorable weather conditions.
· Emergency access will be maintained at all times.