Image from Metro
Southbound I-405 freeway closure between U.S. 101 and Getty Center planned for tonight
Sepulveda Pass on the Southbound side of the 405 between the the 101 and the Getty Center Drive off-ramp overnights on December 19 and 21, 2013. The closures will accommodate the shifting of K-rail and traffic lanes.
- Night of Thursday, December 19 from midnight to 5 a.m.
- Night of Saturday, December 21, from 2 a.m. to 7 a.m. (technically Sunday morning, December 22)
- U.S. 101 southbound connector to the southbound I-405
- U.S. 101 northbound connector to the southbound I-405
- Southbound Burbank Boulevard on-ramp
- Southbound Ventura Boulevard on- and off-ramps
- Southbound Valley Vista Boulevard on- and off-ramps
- Southbound Skirball Center Drive on- and off-ramps
*Ramp closures begin at 7 p.m. on Thursday, December 19, 2013
* Lane closures begin at 10 p.m. on Saturday, December 21, 2013
Detour route from I-405 south: exit Burbank Boulevard, travel east to Sepulveda Boulevard, and southbound on Sepulveda Boulevard to the southbound Getty Center Drive on-ramp.
Detour route from US 101 south: exit Van Nuys Boulevard, south on Van Nuys Boulevard, west on Ventura Boulevard, south on Sepulveda Boulevard to the southbound Getty Center Drive on-ramp.
Detour route from US 101 north: take I-405 northbound and exit Burbank Boulevard, east on Burbank Boulevard, south on Sepulveda Boulevard to the southbound Getty Center Drive on-ramp.