Closures will begin as soon as 6am and parking restrictions go in to effect by 1am on Sunday morning.
These are the following streets that will be closed for CicLAvia:
- Oakwood Avenue at New Hampshire Avenue
- Beverly Boulevard at New Hampshire Avenue
- 3rd Street at New Hampshire
- Vermont Avenue at 4th Street
- Wilshire Boulevard at Park View Street
- Alvarado Street at 7th Street
- Figueroa Street at 7th Street
- Grand Avenue at 7th Street
- Olive St at 7th Street
- Broadway at 7th Street
- 6th Street at Spring Street
- 5th Street at Spring Street
- Los Angeles Street at 1st Street
- 2nd Street at Central Avenue
- Alameda Street at 3rd Street
- Boyle Avenue at 4th Street
- Temple Street at Main Street
- Los Angeles Street at 9th Street
- San Pedro Street at 9th Street
The event is expected to end around 3pm and closures should be lifted shortly after.
Here is a map of the CicLAvia route and street closures.
Metro Bus / Rail Detours and Service Modifications
A number of bus lines will be detoured and many rail lines will run longer trains during CicLAvia.
- Red Line will run 6-car (full length platform) trains
- Purple Line will run 4-car (front 2/3 length platform) trains
- Blue & Gold Lines will run 3-car (full length platform) trains
The following lines will be affected: 2, 4, 10, 18, 20, 28, 30, 33, 40, 42, 48, 51, 52, 53, 55, 60, 66, 68, 70, 71, 76, 78, 79, 81, 83, 84, 90, 91, 92, 94, 96, 460, 487, 603, 733, Silver Line (910)