L.A. Pride June 8, 9 & 10 - LA Pride 2012 parade and parties this weekend in West Hollywood.
“…The Annual WeHo Dyke March will take place on Friday at 7:30 p.m. starting on San Vicente Boulevard, south of Santa Monica Boulevard. The march will proceed east on Santa Monica Boulevard to La Cienega Boulevard and then return to West Hollywood Park…
The 2nd annual PRIDE Purple Party – A Celebration of Women runs Friday from 8 p.m. to 11 p.m. Hosted by Fortune Feimster and Jennie McNulty this event features live entertainment, dancing, gourmet food trucks and community outreach organizations booths. This event is free…”
From West Hollywood Patch
- San Vicente Boulevard between Santa Monica Boulevard and Melrose Avenue will be closed from Thursday at 8 p.m. until Monday at 7 a.m.
- Santa Monica Boulevard from Fairfax Avenue to Doheny Drive will be closed Sunday from 5 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Streets one block north and south of Santa Monica Boulevard (Fairfax Avenue to La Peer Drive) will be closed Sunday from 5 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Crescent Heights Boulevard from Romaine Street to Fountain Avenue will be closed Sunday from 5 a.m. to 5 p.m.
The City of West Hollywood will suspend enforcement of permit parking for the PRIDE Festival from Friday at 4 p.m. until Monday at 7 a.m. However, all meter parking will be enforced. Note that the parking restrictions in Los Angeles and Beverly Hills may still be enforced, so be aware of the West Hollywood city boundaries.
More to come…..
Friday & Saturday Special Event Parking Locations:
- Kings Road Parking Structure, 8383 Santa Monica Blvd – $ 7.50
- Hancock Park Hancock Ave. – $7.5The LA PRIDE annua L