The following street closures will be in effect:
– San Vicente Boulevard between Melrose Avenue and Santa Monica will be closed all day, reopening at 7 a.m. Friday;
– Santa Monica between Doheny Drive and La Cienega Boulevard, including all side streets, will close at noon Thursday, reopening at 6 a.m. Friday.
– Robertson Boulevard between Melrose and Santa Monica will be closed from noon Thursday through 6 a.m. Friday.
– Almont Drive and La Peer Drive will be closed from Santa Monica to Melrose from noon Thursday through 6 a.m.
– San Vicente between Cynthia Street and Santa Monica will be closed from noon Thursday to 6 a.m. Friday.
– Santa Monica between La Cienega Boulevard and Holloway Drive/Croft Avenue will be closed from 4 p.m. Thursday to 6 a.m. Friday.
– La Cienega between Sunset Boulevard and Santa Monica will be closed from 4 p.m. Thursday to 6 a.m. Friday.
– The Sunset eastbound and westbound turn lanes onto La Cienega will be closed from 4 p.m. Thursday to 6 a.m. Friday.
West Hollywood will suspend permit parking restrictions beginning at 11 a.m. Thursday and continuing until 6 a.m. Friday. Parking meters will be enforced. All parking restrictions must be observed in neighboring Beverly Hills and Los Angeles.
Parking will be available in various West Hollywood city-operated structures and lots, with a $20 fee.
The “FrankenRide” special shuttle bus service will stop at all Metro bus stops along Santa Monica Boulevard between Fuller Avenue and Croft Avenue beginning at 6:30 p.m., running approximately every 15 minutes until 1 a.m. More information is available by calling (323) 848-6510 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting (323) 848-6510 end_of_the_skype_highlighting.