She visited our studio, with her two sons in tow, to share some of her favorite songs as part of the Guest DJ Project. She wakes up at 6am – sometime 5 – and listens to music all day, starting at her morning boot camp and throughout her work day. Running an empire must be pretty demanding!
Her musical tastes range from a Radiohead cover featuring the Belgium Girls Choir to the sounds she grew up listening to in Myrtle Beach, including the Rolling Stones and Flock of Seagulls.
She particularly love the sexy sounds of LA’s own Airborne Toxic Event.
Kelly Wearstler Guest DJ Project Tracklist
1. I Scare Myself- Thomas Dolby
2. I Ran- A Flock of Seagulls
3. Sometime Around Midnight- The Airborne Toxic Event
4. Gimme Shelter- The Rolling Stones
5. Creep- Scala & Kolacny Brothers (with the Belgium Girls Choir)