Bee Wilson is the author of the book Consider the Fork – a history of kitchen technology.  In this outtake, Evan talks to her about some of her favorite (non-electric) kitchen tools – the wooden spoon, her aeropress coffee maker and her potato ricer. Hear the entire interview between Evan and Bee this Saturday on Good Food.

What kitchen gadgets can you not live without?

No Comment »

• Maria P. Wallace said:

• jamees walker said:

I used to think that I am an old university chief cook that is based only on your kitchen tools as my weaponry for cooking engagement. But I can no longer stay without my iPad and photographic camera phone. Think dishes online and instagram.
    Investment in Property

• sohbet said:

important thing will be working in honest good faith. I don?t know if best practices have emerged around things like that

• sohbet said:

to assume that "progressive" is synonimous with vegetaria rooms

• grill reviews said:

essential factor will be operating in sincere good trust. I don?t know if best methods have appeared around factors like that

• Click here said:

This is nice and lovely peace of thinking and ideology which is explain here and we are happy to see it. http://showappeal.com/scottsdale-az/mccormick-ran

• Empreend Rafael said:

I used to think that I am an old school chef that relies only on the kitchen utensils as my weapons for culinary immersion. But I can no longer live without my iPad and camera phone. Think recipes online and instagram. revenda perfumes importados
    multinivel up